We are seeking to appoint a Senior Midday Supervisor to manage and lead a team of established Midday supervisors.
Key Responsibilities will involve:
- To lead, organise and supervise the Midday Supervisor throughout the midday break.
- Assisting in any School based training activities for Midday Supervisors
- Liaise with the Cook Supervisor for the smooth service of the meal.
- Deal with children’s behaviour problems and report persistent unruly behaviour and any serious incidents to the Head Teacher or senior member of staff
- Deal with accidents and report, on the form provided, and notify the Head Teacher in cases of illness and accidents as soon as possible that day.
- Supervise the administering of pupil medication.
- Ensure that the overall arrangement for students to dine promotes an orderly and pleasant meals service
- Supervise return of used crockery and cutlery by the children
- Ensure that dining areas are left clean and tidy
- Ensure that tables are left clean for the next occupant.
- Arrange supervision to allow movement amongst the children within the area covered.
- Minimise the likelihood of children hurting themselves, others or damaging property
- Supervising pupils in classrooms during bad weather
- Any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms, following consultation with the Recognised Trade Unions
In return we offer:
- Children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and keen to learn in what is a vibrant, happy and caring environment
- A friendly and creative staff
- A supportive governing body who care passionately about our school and the local community.
Closing date for Applications 10th January 2018.
Interviews to take place week beginning 15th January 2018.