Welcome to Year 2!
The teachers in Year 2 are:
Balderton site - Mrs Reed, Mrs Revill, Mrs Pennick and Mrs Good with Rachel, Mrs Redgate and Kelly.
Fernwood site - Miss Newcombe with Mrs Watson.
Our learning challenge question for Autumn term is...
What's for tea under the sea?
Our work will include:
* ...exploring food chains.
* ...making a variety of beautiful art work.
* ...finding out about all kinds of creatures that live in the seas and oceans or rely on them.
* ... locating the oceans and seas around the world.
* ...visiting the deep.
* ...comparing habitats.
* ...reading a mixture of fiction and non-fiction texts set in the oceans.
Our Learning challenge questions for the Spring Terms are:
What do Tim, Neil, Valentina and Peggy have in common?
Where does your Diary Milk come from?