The Governing Body of Chuter Ede are seeking to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and enthusiastic Year 5 Teacher. An interest in music would be desirable but not essential.
We are looking for people to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team who:
• Can demonstrate excellent teaching skills
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement, and are committed to raising standards
• Are willing to take risks to make learning vibrant, exciting and engaging
• Can provide a high quality learning environment to meet and challenge the needs of all their pupils
• Are committed to their own professional development
• Work proactively and collaboratively as a member of the team.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to develop your career through on going professional development
• A forward thinking and ambitious team striving for high standards
• Excellent resources and facilities
• Polite, motivated and exceptionally well behaved children who are eager to learn and who are the focus of everything we do
• High quality Teaching Assistant support
• A hardworking, friendly, supportive and caring team
• An atmosphere where everyone is valued
• Engaged and committed parents/carers and governors
Visits to the school are welcome.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12.00pm 27th June 2022.
Interview: Monday 4th July 2022.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.