The Governing Body are seeking to appoint for January 2022 (or possibly sooner) an excellent, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher for maternity cover for a KS2 class. The end date of post is not yet confirmed but is expected to be for a minimum of two terms.
We are looking for someone to join our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team who:
- Can demonstrate excellent teaching skills
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement, committed to raising standards
- Is willing to take risks to make learning vibrant, exciting and engaging
- Can provide a high quality learning environment to meet and challenge the needs of all their pupils
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Works proactively as a member of the team.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career through on-going professional development
- A forward thinking and ambitious team striving for high standards
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Polite, motivated and exceptionally well behaved children who are eager to learn and who are the focus of everything we do
- High quality Teaching Assistant support
- A hardworking, friendly, supportive and caring team
- An atmosphere where everyone is valued
- Engaged and committed parents/carers and governors
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Midday 1.10.21
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.