Year 3 YouTube Stars!
Wow, we have loved watching Southby's channel, 'The Little Engineer'. Click on the link to watch him demonstrate his engines. Fascinating! Well done Southby!
Welcome to Year 3
In Year 3, we have three classes - one based at the Fernwood site and two in Balderton.
Members of staff in Year 3:
- Mrs Lebeter, Mrs Lee and Mrs Harrison with Mrs Sheldon (trainee teacher)
- Mrs Reynolds and Mr Partridge (Teaching Assistants)
- Gail (our school dog), Sam (our school snake) and Elly (our school elephant)
- Mrs Hopkins
- Miss Cowan (Teaching Assistant), Mrs Thorne and Mrs Munton (one to one Teaching Assistants)
List of things to remember:
- Tuck shop money - Please bring in a named purse or wallet!
- Named PE kit including trainers & warm clothes for outdoor work
Swimming kit -
- Fernwood -every Thursday from September to February half term.
- Balderton - February half term until July.
- Reading daily to an adult if possible
- Read Theory - to improve comprehension skills
- Learning times tables (using Times Tables Rockstars)
- Spellings (as appropriate)
- A bigger project related to our topic each half term